The webinar-based program has been designed and developed by accomplished experts who believe in the fact that learning should not stop for anyone, no matter what. Hence, those unable to attend face-to-face programs can easily opt for our webinar programs. The objective behind designing webinar sessions is to connect with our students across the globe giving them the opportunity to attend live classes and have live interaction with our facilitators as well as with their peers and also collaborate in activities - all from the convenience of their home, with just a click.
The Master Trainer program is aimed at experienced and budding trainers. It enables them to further hone their training delivery skills, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. This practical, skills-based course is offered in a webinar mode and provides a structured approach to planning and delivering effective training. It is crucial for a trainer to continuously upgrade and refresh their training delivery skills to ensure effective transfer of learning. The program emphasises encouraging self-assessment to boost the delivery skills of an experienced/ aspiring trainer. It aids them to consider strategies to manage behaviours that foster and impact the achievement of the session objective.
This course will help you
- To develop and establish grip over training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries, individualized feedback and analysis.
- To prepare, structure and facilitate a learning event.
- To employ questioning skills, establish and maintain credibility, select methods and media etc. The webinar session on Master Trainer program will also prepare you to evaluate, assess and transfer learning.
- To benefit from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
- Suitable for experienced/ aspiring Trainers/ Supervisors/ Managers
- Comes with course materials and notes
- Experienced trainers deliver our courses
- Online webinar format for an impactful learning
- Certification after successful completion from CTPD
Who Should attend?
- Aspiring / experienced professionals willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation.
CTPD Education programs have been designed mainly for learning professionals working as trainers, instructional designers and organizational development practitioners and also to greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
- Trainees will receive a globally recognized Master Trainer certificate from Center for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), a division of Asian College of Teachers (ACT),all our certificates come with CPD, UK endorsement seal..
- Master Trainer is also jointly certified by European International University (EIU). After successful completion you can claim your EIU "Professional Certificate in Train the Trainer" .
The CPD Certification Service UK. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and the CPD Certification Service in the UK was established in 1996 as the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development policies of professional institutes and academic bodies. Our Courses are certified and approved by CPD, UK
European International University (EIU)
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) in academic collaboration with the European International University (EIU), Paris, a private, independent higher education provider, offers Master's programs to the teachers to provide them with the skills to start teaching and have a better understanding of the learning and teaching approaches.
After completion of the Master Trainer program, you can take the following programs:
- Certificate in Creating Visual Impact
- Certificate in Managing Learning Transfer
- Certificate in Evaluating Learning Impact
- Certificate in Training Need Assessment
- Measuring Return on Investment Certificate
- Training Design, Model and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary
Dates and Fees
Dates for later batch (admission open):
- Dates : 24th March - 12th May 2024
Course Fee: 25k+18% GST