Let your passion about training and belief of learning on the job guide you towards your dream career with an MA in Education with Learning & Development program. The well-researched course integrates facets from economics, business, human resource management and learning sciences and enriches your knowledge creation and increases requisite proficiencies if you are in human resource development or have training responsibilities. The online program lets professionals develop their pedagogical prowess to plan and implement organized and effective seminars/workshops that aim to boost staff productivity.
This course will help you :
- 1. Understand adult learning theory and instructional design methodology
- 2. In learning to effectively conduct a needs assessment, develop learning objectives and evaluate the impact of your training initiatives
- 3. Understand and apply effective training techniques for managing participants and managing diverse classroom challenges
- 4. In comprehending a variety of learning styles and engaging in them to create an effective positive learning environment
- 5. Develop engaging learner-centred training solutions
- 6. Establish good rapport with learners for a healthy learning environment
- 7. Improve presentation skills targeting participant minds
- 8. Learn facilitation techniques that help learners participate and interact in the session
Upon completion of this advanced program, trainees will be able to:
- Creating the Need Analysis.
- Understand and reflect on Adult Learning Theories.
- Understand the purpose of the training process and what motivates the trainees.
- Learn and grasp the knowledge of adapting the different styles of training and development.
- Understand the role has changed from being a trainer to a facilitator.
- Employ steps to facilitate the learning process of the learners.
- Understand how to conduct training and development sessions and things that one needs to keep in mind to make his/her presence felt in the training room.
- Learn the ways to focus on the effectiveness of providing feedback, types of feedback, providing solutions to the problem, what to ask trainees, how to observe the trainees, how to receive feedback, types of feedback.
- Understand the performance gap of the trainees, how to design the activities to captivate the attention span of the trainees.
- Admission to the Master of Arts in Education with Learning and Development is open to individuals from all disciplines
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in any field or Equivalent level
- Life Experience and prior learning credits are available
- English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at least 55% marks in English in your High School is desired
- Knowledge of Internet and browsing, MS Word and Online Research Skill is desired
- Trainees will be awarded Master of Arts in Education with Learning and Development by European International University (EIU-Paris).
- ACT's higher education programs are duly validated and certified by The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is affiliated to The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- Students successfully completing ACT's cutting-edge international education curricula will receive ACT's certification of completion as well as the Master’s degree from The European International University, EIU-Paris.
- The European International University, EIU-Paris is a private, independent higher education provider.
- EIU – Paris is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation.
- The European International University, EIU-Paris is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC).
- EIU-Paris is duly authorized as a Professional Training service provider in accordance with Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
- EIU – Paris holds organizational membership with CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMICS, a U.K. and Wales registered R&D organization whose sole purpose is to enhance the visibility of research themes beyond global approaches and coverage.
Credit System to earn your advanced degree
Academic Credits System (ACS) CTPD’s Credit Framework
||Bachelor’s Degree Programs (Credits)
||Master’s Degree Programs (Credits)
|Total credits for completion:
|Foundation / General Subjects
* Each Subject/Module is equal to 5 credits for Bachelors
* Each Subject/Module is equal to 5 credits for Masters
* 1 CTPD Credit is = Approx. 15 hrs. of learning
Foundation (10 credits)
- 1. Psychology and Characteristics of Learners
- 2. Conducting Accurate Internet Research
Core (30 credits)
- 1. Developing, Planning & Designing learning Environment
- 2. Digital literacy – 21st Century Classroom
- 3. Assessment & Evaluation in Education
- 4. Instructional Strategies
- 5. Behavioral Management – Social and Emotional Competence of Learners
- 6. Introduction to Education Research
Specializations (20 credits)
- 1. Training Need Analysis (Basic and Advance)
- 2. Training and it’s Environments, Equipment’s & Learning - Trainer as a facilitator
- 3. Techniques, Managing Group & Feedback
- 4. Methods, Media, Balancing training, Session Structure & Evaluation of Training
Capstone Project (30 credits) - Choose 1
- 1. Prepare a paper on any one topic of by attending a one live online webinar from ACT – 5000 words
- 2. Attend any seminar in Education in your region and create a reflective paper on the same – 5000 words
- 3. Research Paper – 21st century L&D Training – 5000 words
Dates and Fees
Admissions for online courses are rolling and you can start the course any day of the year. This online course will be available in the LMS for your access for 1.5 years.
- Fees for this advanced Master of Arts in Education with Learning and Development is:
2750 USD – If Paying from USA or paying in USD
2400 GBP – If Paying from UK or EU
93000 Thai Baht – If Paying in Asia
2,00,000 INR– If Paying in India
- Digital Certificate is free of cost
- Hard Copy Certificate dispatch fee is separate