What is the Train the Trainer Model?
A train the trainer model enables an experienced trainer to guide a less experienced trainer or instructor to deliver training programs, workshop and seminars. It is also a program which increases the skill set from concept building to delivery of an individual trainer. It covers a wide range of skills from need analysis, to content building, delivery, measuring the target audience and to the final level of feedback analysis and performance evaluation.
The following picture explains the model:
A schematic diagram of training functions:
Some of the key Skills include:
- Rapport development techniques in a multifaceted crowd
- Listening skills
- Identifying the questions and setting the objectives
- Feedback – Praise and criticism
- Psychological knowledge and reading the mind of the trainees
- Motivational methods and self evaluation
- Team analysis and effective group development techniques
- People’s problem – (Stress, conflict), identifying and solving
- Handling question and difficult people
- Creating a conducive training environment, using humor, fun and delivery
The program overall takes care of four main verticals of training:
- The Trainer – Methods, techniques and style
- The Training Model – Designing and developing
- The Program -- Critical factors, development and delivery
- The Audience -- Engaging, rapport development and understanding
The Training courses are developed with a perfect structure of curriculum. In addition to this, the Train the Trainer course is affordable and is thus in range among prospective trainers around the world. This trainer training program is ideal for even professional trainers aspiring to get a training certification but run at a short time. Even aspiring trainers pursuing studies would find the online trainer training courses beneficial. This training certification is recognized internationally and will definitely give them an edge over others when they embark in their professional field.
Assistance, Support and Execution
- Our tutors will be available on mail and chat throughout the course to help the candidates through the trainer training program as well as through one-to-one telephonic discussion. Any extra inputs required are also provided to the candidates during the training course.
- There are videos, power point presentations and diagrams in the Train the Trainer program to make it more effective. The assignments and the projects at the end of each phase in the trainer training program are seriously evaluated by the trainers before the candidates are allowed to pass on to the next phase.
- The program is best suited for the ones who cannot afford full time for classroom teachings. The trainer training program is adequate for not just trainers who are already in this profession but also for those who are interested in becoming a trainer. Professionals from any field who are required to train colleagues or subordinates can also do this trainer training program to brush up their skills.
- The Research Paper, which harps upon your skills of analyzing, comprehending and going beyond the text of conventional learning and producing an output authorizing your own skills.