There are no prerequisites for the Master Train the Trainer course, however, in order to fully benefit from the training, it is recommended that the participants are professionals whose task is to deliver classroom-based lessons in their competence area.
The program is best for:
- All Staff Members of an Organisation, Managers, Team Leaders, Executives, Assistants, Officers, Secretaries
- Corporate Trainers, Soft Skill Trainers, Subject Matter Experts – who have not been trained to design and develop and measure learning events.
- HR Heads, HR Team Leaders, Executives, Assistants and L&D Managers
- Subject matter experts who have new responsibilities to provide training, and New Trainers who need to begin with the basics of training and learn best practices.
CTPD Education programs are designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
Past participants include: Sales Staff, Trainers, Training Managers, Human Resource & Personnel Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Executives, and Subject Matter Experts
Introduction, Consider your Learners & Setting Objective
- Intro to the training design model and process
- Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- Reviewing resources
- Research learning theories
- Consideration for design
- Planning resources to support the learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
Design & Development
- Select Methods & Media
- Developing resources to support delivery
- Developing feedback methods
- Developing resources to promote the design
- Quality assurance in design and development
Design & Development
- Introduction to delivery – Training Vs Presenting
- Balancing trainer activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery Tools and Menus
- Training delivery style and question technique
Design & Development
- Supporting Performance and measuring results
- Ensuring Learning Transfer
- Return to Investment of training initiatives
- Reflective Activity
Certification for TTT Master Certificate
- At the end of the program you will earn a Professional Diploma – Master Trainer program in Training Design, Develop, Deliver and Evaluate (Train the Trainer) from CTPD, a division of Asian College Of Teachers
- An exclusive joint certificate “Professional Certificate in Train the Trainer” will be issues by European International University.
- This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned with the relevant L & D Standards published by the CTPD Asia.
Who will benefit from the TTT 6-day Master Program?
The workshop will be beneficial for those professionals who are working in positions as
- Soft Skill Trainer
- Communicative Trainer
- Corporate Trainer
- Freelance Trainer
- Voice and Accent Trainer, Process Trainer
- Language Trainer
- Teacher Trainer
- EFL/ESL Trainer and even Training Managers belonging to other relevant fields and are currently looking for any kind of professional development, will benefit from our 4 days’ Learning and Development workshop.
As you conduct a training session after attending our workshop, you will certainly feel more confident as a trainer/coach and definitely be able to bring out the best from the professionals/employees attending the training and help them achieve their potentials.
- Reasonable course fee of Rs. 29,500 ( inclusive of GST )
- Fee Include Online Course Materials, Online Access to our reference materials through CTPD learning, course notes, templates and Certification from CTPD and an additional joint certification from CTPD and EIU
- Seat is booked on first come first served basis.
- A typical course consists of 12-15 learners.
- Booking should be done in Advance.
- Payment is accepted through online bank transfer, credit card payment through our merchant account, direct bank transfer.
- If your company is sponsoring you, ask us to raise an invoice.
- Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate.
- Participants who miss more than four hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate.
- Each session comes with learning log maintenance and evaluation.
- A reflective journal is required to complete by the end of the program.
- Ongoing evaluation is done through participation and contributions in class.
- Our Certificates are not graded.
Every participant attending the program will get:
- A lifetime access to our CTPD Learning LMS
- Train The Trainer Program Learner’s Guide
- Train The Trainer Course Handouts
- Train The Trainer PPT Slides Used During Course
- Templates to be used for your own training programs
- Discount Voucher for future courses
- Access to Researches, Journals, Video Library and Best Practices
- Career counselling sessions upon request
Advance your L&D Career with a range of other courses that you may be interested:
- Design, Develop and Deliver Virtual learning, E-Learning and Blended Learning
- Developing and Designing Practice, Exercise and Assessment and Evaluate Learning Impact
- Advance Training Needs Assessment
- Design, Develop and Deliver a Memorable Presentation